Blackbrook House, Fareham Listed Grade 2

Restoration, conversion and extension of a Regency mansion (circa. 1806). Previously a dilapidated and abandoned Maternity Hospital in completely overgrown grounds of 1 hectare, the house provides rooms for 28 elderly Residents with bathrooms and Services carefully integrated into the Listed Building. Its major extension design replaces a lost conservatory to provide four additional Residents Rooms and additional common spaces. Original features and details are repaired and conserved. Missing features have been replaced with custom-designed new items including chimney pieces. The integrated Building Services are to a high performance standard and include a Lift, Laundry and a Sprinkler Fire Protection System throughout.

Other Recent Work